Wednesday, August 13, 2014

'Christmas Carol'

~~~~~~~~~ S O L D ~~~~~~~~~~


Good Day everyone ... It seems like an eternity since the last time I posted something new here ... If only I had more time to keep you updated as to what's going on at Sew Raggedies and Prims Folk Art ... hehehe ... Nevertheless, I was able to complete 2 projects ... One of them is 'Christmas Carol', a Primitive Folk Art Snow Girl Cloth Doll, which I am introducing to you today, but who has been already sold and now lives in a loving home in Cowan, Pennsylvania ... The pictures below show her in my sewing room, which by the way, was very, very messy, and she had still not been totally finished, but I decided to post this pic because it is one of the few shots I took of her sitting ... The other pic shows the final version of her ... Hope you love her !!!











No comments:

Post a Comment