Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Back in the US

Hi everyone ... Hope all is well with you, and family ... Well, I am back in the US ... The last time I posted here, was in October 2014 ... At the time, I had no idea my Mom was going to be diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, and much less did I know, she was gonna to be gone by May 14, 2015 ... Yes, I lost my Mom to Cancer on May 14 ... I traveled to my home country, Venezuela, to be with her, and spent 5 out of the last 6 months at her side, until the day she lost her battle, and took her last breath ... I loved my mother more that anything else in this world, and will forever love her, and miss her ... There are no words that can explain what it is like to loose your Mom ... She was my baby, my love, my everything ... If you have your Mom with you, just let her know how much you love her, and kiss her, and hug her, and carry her weight, like I did with mine ... Just love her ... I Love you Ma' ... RIP Cecilia Norma Roberts !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment